Car Remote Duplicator
EASILY DUPLICATE YOUR CAR'S REMOTE CONTROL SYSTEM TO A NEW KEY
The Car Remote Duplicator is a great device that has the ability to make a copy of any car key's remote configuration through a few simple steps. You don't have to worry about safety and privacy because this device adopts one-to-one key copy technology and the password of each key is saved individually.
- KEYCHAIN DESIGN. Allows you to take it anywhere easily.
- ONE-TO-ONE KEY COPY TECHNOLOGY. Safety and privacy guaranteed.
- WIDE RANGE OF USES. Not only limited to car remote controls, can also be used for car sunroofs, garage doors, rolling gates, heating systems, wireless anti-theft device, home automation, etc.
- Material: Metal
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Working Current: (1.6±0.3)mA
- Working Voltage: DC12V
- Transmitting Power: -15dbm
- Button Operation Ability: 200±50g
- Second Harmonic: -36dbm
- Working Temperature: -5~+45°C
- Standby Current: <0.03uA
- Emission Frequency: (433±0.075)MHZ
- Compatible Chips: 2260;2262;PT2264, 5326;SC5262, HT600, HT680, HT6207, HT6010, HT6012, HT6014, SMC918series,527;1527;2240;HCS101, HCS200\HCS201,HCS300\HCS301.
- Compatible Frequency: 270MHz to 434MHZ
Step 1 - Clear the Memory
Press the unlock button and lock button at the same time(some shells are the up button and down button), after the LED indicator light flashes three times, loosen any one of the buttons while the other is kept pressed, then push the released button three times, the LED indicator will enter into the fast flashing status. At this point, all the memory data is cleared, the cleaned remote control will not have lighting LED indicator no matter which button you press.
Step 2 - Copy Your Remote Control
The two remote controls should be placed as closely as possible (the ideal situation is to put the two remote controls on the desktop side by side with zero distance), respectively press down the copy button, when the LED indicator light flashes quickly after three flashes, this copy is successful, other key operating methods are the same. Some remote control has a smaller transmitting power, so the original remote control should be placed back to the copy remote control to be operated. For the presence of noise, it should avoid interference to operate, If the copy is not successful, it should recopy after clearing code.
We do our best to source the most unique and innovative products we can find, and to make sure that you, our customer, always has the best possible experience when shopping with us.
If for some reason you don't have a positive experience with us, please let us know and we'll do whatever we can to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can be intimidating, but we're here to make things easy.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance
NOTE: Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, please allow at least 3-4 weeks for delivery.